Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Our lawyers offer over many years of experience with property law in WA and have represented both buyers and property developers for all legal matters.
Our lawyers can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with our lawyers today.